Alex Rascanu can be your partner in securing training and innovation grants.
Alex understands how to support governments in allocating funding in a way that drives measurable economic growth and how to support companies in securing government funding that supports their innovation and growth targets.
His experience includes having:
- served as the data and performance lead on the development of a $24 million/year government funding program as part of a provincial government in Atlantic Canada;
- managed a $4 million/year government funding program for an employment services provider in Ontario;
- served on the governing council of Canada's largest university ($1.4 billion/year budget);
- served on the president's budget advisory committee for Atlantic Canada's largest university ($450 million/year budget);
- ran a small business and a nonprofit organization; and
- completed a bachelor of business administration at University of Toronto and a master of public administration (management) at Dalhousie University.
Are you a business owner interested in accessing government training and innovation grants?
Or are you the leaders of a venture capital firm, startup accelerator, or accounting firm leader who is interested in ensuring that the firms you're supporting are leveraging the government funding programs that support training and innovation?
Alex Rascanu can help Ontario-based for-profit and non-profit organizations secure Canada-Ontario Job Grant funding via The Career Foundation. This funding program allows you to get reimbursed a significant portion of your staff's external training costs.
Alex can also help you secure a broad range of staff hiring and innovation grants.
Interested in having a conversation with Alex Rascanu about your government funding needs? Book a 15 minute call to discuss.